As one of America’s oldest and most popular automakers, Chevrolet takes pride in the exceptional quality and diversity of its range. ‘Find New Roads’ is the company’s first attempt at a global message, highlighting its commitment to innovation and progress. Many Chevy drivers say that there’s a special bond between them and their cars, which is why the right protection is so important.
No matter what your driving needs, you’re guaranteed to get peace of mind with our Chevrolet warranty – which is exactly what you want if you’re hitting the open road in style!
Why do I need a Chevrolet warranty?
Chevrolet has a strong operating philosophy of putting quality and the customer at the centre of its operations. This being the case, it’s only right that you do all you can to safeguard your pride and joy in the event of a mechanical and/or electrical failure. Of course, we understand it’s difficult thinking about what will happen if your car does go wrong, but recognising that the time is right to take out a warranty that covers all your needs is one of the best – and most responsible – things you can do as a motorist.
At MotorEasy, we aim to fulfil Chevrolet’s mantra by providing you with excellent products and services. And with our comprehensive Chevrolet warranty, you’ll be entitled to a range of benefits that make both driving and caring for your vehicle that much more relaxed. (You’re welcome!)
What do MotorEasy cover?
Every Chevrolet warranty we offer – from Plan C right up to our most comprehensive policy, Plan A – is designed to cover the necessities. If anything should happen whilst you’re on the road, we're here to help cover your mechanical and electrical repair costs. We’ll also be there to help arrange breakdown recovery if you need it in an emergency.
We offer 24/7 online booking and tracking of repairs too, meaning you can stay up to date on your vehicle’s progress – day or night – wherever you are in the world.
Plus, we offer wear and tear cover from day one of your policy. Provided that your car undergoes a free health check at one of our network garages beforehand, we’ll add this protection as well as cover for sudden failures from day 1.
As a bonus, your Chevrolet warranty even covers failures in Europe. Wherever you are in the European Union, you’ll have the same level of coverage as you do in the UK (for up to 60 days).
Can I get a quote?
Yes – you can get a free Chevrolet warranty quote online! Simply visit our quote builder and tell us your vehicle’s registration, as well as a few personal details.
Alternatively, you can live chat with our warranty experts, or give us a call on freephone 0800 131 0001. Need help? Remember: we’re more than happy to assist you in the event of a mechanical or electrical failure.
Recent Paid Repairs for Chevrolets:
We want you to enjoy hassle-free motoring. And we believe part of that comes from understanding a bit more about what’s going on under the hood of your car. Knowing what your Chevy needs is vital. If you want to get to grips with the basics of common repairs for Chevrolets, start by checking out our guide:
- Orlando: When the radiator heater stopped working in one of these models, the bill came to £359.02 to put it right. While this may not seem like a lot, such unexpected costs can be panic-inducing. Keep your peace of mind with reliable warranty cover courtesy of MotorEasy.
- Cruze: Work on the transmission in one of these cars set the owner back £542.40. Your Chevy may be reliable, but if it does go wrong, you’ll benefit from our comprehensive warranty coverage.
- Captiva: One of the more expensive Chevrolets when it comes to repairs, a pricy job we saw recently was to fix a fault with the turbo – it ended up costing £3,102.59! Save yourself the money and the stress of dealing with unforeseen expenses by taking out a comprehensive Chevrolet warranty with MotorEasy.
- Spark: When one of these cars came in with a problem with its crankshaft pulley, it cost the owner £336 to get it fixed. Bills like this can be a burden, especially if they're unexpected, which is why taking out a Chevrolet warranty with MotorEasy is such a good idea.
- Matiz: A recent set of repairs to this model of Chevy could have cost the owner £380.87, which was a shock considering they had no idea anything was wrong under the bonnet. Fortunately, their MotorEasy warranty covered things, so they didn't have to worry about paying upfront.
- Aevo: Despite being one of the most reliable Chevrolet models, the Aevo can still have things go wrong with it. One of these cars had to have its intake throttle body repaired, which came to £211.76. When costs like this come out of the blue, it can be very distressing, which is why it's always a good idea to safeguard your Chevrolet with a comprehensive MotorEasy warranty.